Friday, March 4, 2011

Taking in students for 2011

Hi

I am a mathematics masters graduate. I have been maths tutoring for the last 7 years. Currently, I hold a full time job and I do math tutoring part time.

I have had experience taking students from varied backgrounds such as IP/Poly/Normal acad/express students.

Contary to the sort of experience that most tutors of my background have, I actually have much more extensive experience with students from ITEs/normal Technical background. I have also taken students from top schools.


My package for students is this - I plan the the progression of improvement they must show. For advanced students(ite,poly,ip), I also do topic revision as required.


I am active taking students living in the Central, East, N. Eastern areas. My rates are 30-50/hr primarily dependent on location and level of the student.

Email me at maths_helper@yahoo.com for more information
maths[underscore]helper[at]yahoo[dot]com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

math tuition singapore PSLEMath is the only Math programme that offers an integrated approach in a child’s math learning journey from 4 to 12 years old. PSLEMath Method teaches Math in a revolutionary way to children. It is developed with the notion that children are able to learn more efficiently on any subject that they have strong interest in. By teaching mathematics in a refreshing, systematic and visual manner, children will look forward to classes. They subconsciously absorb new concepts through these lessons, and in turn develop a positive attitude towards learning.